Monday, October 26, 2020

the 2020 presidential election is approaching

It appears that Joe Biden will win the next president of America election. Joe Biden is saying affordable health care. But the insurance plans that Americans are forced to buy are not affordable. They are absolutely horrible. Donald Trump says make America great again. It appeared that he was doing exactly that by encouraging manufacturing restart again in America. The way he did it was imposing tariffs on imported goods. Making it as cheap to make it here as to buy it somewhere else. I myself will take Donald Trump. Because if Obamacare is forced on me again, then I will have to buy insurance I can't use. If I don't buy this unaffordable Insurance. My taxes will be penalized again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

the Wrath of the pee pee man

That horny pe pe man is after me day and night. God can't stand to not have a dick in his breath. God likes to play it with it and pulli...